We have a strong history of helping members age in place!
Join Tierrasanta Village of San Diego
New members are welcome!! If you 50+ years of age, live in Tierrasanta, and are interested in learning more about Tierrasanta Village we would encourage you to doing any of the following:
- Call our front desk coordinator and let her know you are interested in learning more about the Village. She will answer any questions you may have and/or give your name to someone on our membership team who will contact you to set up an appointment.
- Attend one of our Informational Socials that are held periodically. Let the office know you are interested.
- Attend one our general meetings, held on the first Monday of the month from 3:00-4:00 at the Seventh Day Adventist Church
You are invited to attend 3 events or activities before actually joining the Village. We want to make sure you learn all you need to know about TVSD before writing your check!
After becoming a member, an informal Orientation will be scheduled to acquaint new members with the various volunteer opportunities as well as core teams, special interest groups, and events. New members are given a binder with a directory and information that they may want to refer to after joining. The Orientation also gives the membership team an opportunity to get to know the new members in order to get them involved in the Village right away.
Annual Membership Fees (NON-REFUNDABLE):
Memberships are good for one year from the month you join
Alumnus Individual: $75 #
Snowbird Individual: $150
Household: $395 *Alumnus Household: $100 #Snowbird Household: $200
• Former TVSD Member in good standing for at least one year;
• Have moved out of the Tierrasant area;
• Be open to volunteering for the Village.
Complete regular membership application;
List addresses for San Diego and alternate residences;
Provide contact infomation for both residences;
Provide yearly, written schedule of six months of residency;
Sign an annual agreement;
Pay annual dues noted above;
Dues are non-refundable.